Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update on Status

We are still waiting to hear back from the Am*ric*n C*nsulate. Apparently they can not find half of our paperwork. We thought that we had everything taken care of. It appears that was not so. We know the paperwork is in their office somewhere. God just needs to show them where it is.

My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.
Trust in Him at ALL times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us.
Psalm 62:5-8

2 comments:

Janet said...

We share your pain! Jefferson County lost 7 of our documents which delayed us about 1 month. We will be praying that your paperwork is found.

Karin said...

Oh no.....Praying that it is found quickly. HUGS!!!