Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No PA Yet

I really don't have anything to post. I am just posting because I have become aware that there are quite a few people that are following this blog and want an update. Thank you so much for praying for us!

My agency says "No news yet". So I am waiting alot better than I was the other day, thanks to my wonderful friends who encouraged me with their very loving words. All of your comments greatly touched my heart.

Right now we are in the process of updating our homestudy, so hopefully I will be able to send that out this week for approval. We needed to change her age on our homestudy. The only other thing that I am doing now is finishing up my Hague credits by taking courses online. Only two more of them to take and I am done with my 10 hours of training. I am also in the process of learning more about where she is from. It helps me to feel closer to her. She is so far away. Noah asks me where Ashlyn is all the time (as he walks around with her picture). I tell him she is far away in China. He tells me she's waiting in a vroom vroom (car). It tickles me to listen to a two year old explaining how he thinks things are.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Hugs to you and I hope PA is here soon!

Tammy said...

You know, I've heard that some people skip the PA and go straight to LOA. Maybe that's your case. Anyway, I know waiting is soo hard. I hope and pray that you hear something soon.

p.s. I can't believe Karin posted here! I don't know her at all but have been seeing her everywhere today. I need to continue praying for her daughter.

Cari said...

Thanks for your update! We go get fingerprinted on Tuesday of next week, but just received all our other paperwork back yesterday with the authentication stamp on it! Almost done with the dossier!!! Pray you hear some news very soon.