Thursday, July 16, 2009

Prayer Needed Once Again

I just found out that we need to be able to travel by September 10th, otherwise the next date that we can leave to go and get our baby girl won't be until October 29th!!!! The reason for this is because at the beginning of October there is a national holiday in Ch*na and everything is closed for a while. Then there is a Trade Fair starting on the 15th of October and the Consulate offices are closed until November 4th. September 10th is in 8 weeks and this is still a reasonable date to travel. We just need prayer that our paperwork would flow smoothly through the different people and stages that it needs to so that we can receive our Travel Approvel in a timely manner. At that point our agency will try very hard to get us a Consulate Appointment so that we can leave by the 10th at the latest. We desperately want to travel before this cut off. We don't want to have to wait any longer than possible to hold our little girl.

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

I just said a prayer for you and will continue to lift you up. The Lord knows the desires of your heart, and I have a strong feeling that He will see fit to grant them! Have a blessed day and do keep us posted!! <><

Cari Bacon said...

I will be praying for your specific travel time. I remember that holiday, because back in '05 we ended up traveling on Nov 5th.

Karin said...

Drat those holidays! I will be praying that your paperwork is processed in time for the Sept. travel date. We traveling during Trade Fair to get SaraGrace and stayed about a hour out of Guangzhou because all the GZ hotels were booked. It worked out okay--but we missed being on Shamian Island.