Monday, March 30, 2009

Up and Down and All Around!!

My stomach has been doing flips since Friday. I can't sleep because every time I wake up there is something else that I need to remember to add to my ever growing list of things to do, questions to ask, people to call, etc. What a whirlwind! But at the same time I am so extremely happy and in love with my little girl. I have had many friends who have done this before, offer me advice and answer some of my questions. I am forever grateful to each and every one of them. So far this has been such an amazing journey. I have been able to meet and become friends with people that I never would have gotten to know otherwise. They are all such amazing people! Thank you all for being there for me and praying with me. But most of all, thank you for being so super excited with me!!!!!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Hi Gretchen,

I found your blog through another friend's blog. It's so exciting to read your journey and how much closer you are getting to your daughter. We just mailed our I800A in on 3/27. You mentioned the name, Jessa. Are you using GWCA? That's who we are using and have Jessa as our current contact person. I also have a blog:

http://whereverheleadsus.blogspot.com/

God Bless: Cari (from Michigan)

Karin said...

Hey Cari...so funny to see you comment on Gretchen's blog! :)) I am following both of you guys as you journey to China. I am so excited for both of you!!