Monday, January 26, 2009

My First Shot in a Series of 3

I just got back from getting my first Hep A/Hep B combination shot. I have to get one next month and then one five months after that. It was not as bad as I thought (and those who know me know that I HATE shots). Getting my baby girl from China is definately a good motivator to get my shots. Two more to go!

I had a very nice lady, whom I do not know, email me from our adoption web site www.waitingforashlyn.com to tell me that she wanted to send me a square for Ashlyn's quilt. I was so blessed by this. No one has sent us a square for my baby's quilt yet (hint hint). So, hopefully I will start to get some pieces in the mail so that I can make her quilt for her before she gets home. You know I love you all!

Also~ we are day 54 in our wait for approval for our I800A! Some people have been getting their approval in 68 days! Hopefully we will have it in the next two weeks and then we can send our dossier to China sometime in March! Wouldn't that be amazing!

No comments: