Thursday, January 29, 2009

Authentication

Today I received our 12 documents in the mail Authenticated! So now they are done and ready to go to China. I am still waiting for our approval of our I800A. We are now day 57. Once I get this, I will have to have a copy of it Certified and then Authenticated. Then we can send our papers off to China! Slowly but surely we are getting there. Actually, this process has gone really smoothly. It has definately not been as bad as I thought that it would be. Yes, I do realize that I am not done yet. I also realize that the hardest part is yet to come...waiting to find our little girl.

Update: I have been going from the date that I mailed our I800A in as the date that I am counting from. It should be from the 10th of December instead of from the 3rd of December, so we have been waiting 50 days, not 57. Oh well, what's a week?!?

No comments: