Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sent with a Prayer

This is the part of the process where I finally feel like I can breathe.  All of the final paperwork was shipped to China last night by our agency.  Now we wait for our Article 5 to be approved.  Then China will issue Travel Approval.  Now my brain needs to switch to packing mode because we are leaving soon to go and get our baby girl!!!  If the process goes as it has been, we will be leaving on December 31st.  That is only 79 days from today!!!!  I have a month and a half to pack and buy everything for the trip because I refuse to be concerned with that over December.  The only things that I will need to pack after Christmas is our clothes.  Time to start making sure that I have enough clothes for Makinley.  I can not wait to see her chubby little face.  I am so very excited!!!!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

So excited for you!

Shannon said...

AHHHHHH! I woke up today with you on my heart. Praying for you and for Makinley and every single step in between!