Thursday, June 30, 2011

We Did It!!

Tomorrow our Dossier will be on its way to China!!

Our (BIG) part is finally done.  Now we wait on China and the US to finish the process.  At this point we could still travel this year.  It is looking like end of November to beginning of December.  We would like to be able to leave by December 3rd so that we would be back the week before Christmas.  If that doesn't happen then we will probably be leaving December 31st (the week after Christmas).  We just can not miss Christmas with our kids at home.  But at least we are one step closer to meeting our precious baby girl.


Vicky said...

Wonderful! Praying it's early December, what a wonderful Christmas that would be!

Cari said...

Congratulations Gretchen!! Hopefully you'll get to travel sooner than later. :)