Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Timing is Everything

I was pondering our travel to China to get our precious baby girl.  I really want her home before the end of the year, not in January!  I know that there is a good chance that we might have to travel in January so I decided to find out when Chinese New Year was for 2012.  I really don't want travel to be around then because all offices shut down for weeks during the celebrations.  We ran into this problem when we were adopting Ashlyn.  We ran into Autumn Moon Festival instead of Chinese New Year with her adoption and we could not travel for a month after we were suppose to because of the celebrations.

Soooooo......Chinese New Year is on January 23rd.  Makinley's birthday.  Please, oh please, let me get to her before they shut down for the celebrations.  I will be devastated if I have to miss her third birthday.

Adoption is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

No comments: