Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where We are Now

There is some good news in the China adoption community. China has sent out referrals and LOAs again! That is good news because the hold for the flu only lasted for about a week and a half, so it keeps everybody right on track. We are day 56. I saw someone get their LOA and they were on day 122! I definitely don't want to think that we are only half way through the wait. I'd much rather think that we should be receiving ours soon. There doesn't really seem to be an average so much at this point. People are receiving them anywhere from 30-100+ days. Most are at the 50 - 70 day range, I would guess. So we shall see.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Oh..PLEASE, Lord...let it not be 122 days!!! Hang in there, girl!! :) Love you!!

Tammy said...

I was thinking about you when I saw those LOAs coming in. :) Hopefully you're next!