Wednesday, June 24, 2009

88..the Number of the Day

Just wanted to give a quick update. Yes, we are on day 88. Yes, I am ok. Thank you all so much for the many calls from my sweet friends who love me enough to know the "tone" of my typing and feel the need to call and email to comfort me. I love you all more than you know. I absolutely have the BEST friends!

I did get some good news from my agency last week. They checked on our paper work and we are in the review room...which is a very good thing. At least we are not still in translation or lost! Our agency was told to "give it a week or two" (translation: in the next 2 - 4 weeks we will probably get it). I am just happy that we know that it is right where it is suppose to be. I do not expect anything this week since there were a lot of LSCs that came out last week. I am praying for next week, but we shall see. So please keep praying that this very important paper makes its way to us very soon. Travel from LSC is about 9 weeks right now. We are now looking at a September travel date. Come on LSC!!!!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Not much longer now...hanging on with you. :) Hugs!!!

Cari said...

Oh, how encouraging!! I'm so happy for you guys. It's nice to be able to get that update, just so you can have a better idea as far as timelines go. I have been praying for that LSC to come for you....pretty soon now!

Tammy said...

Thinking of you today...praying it arrives soon!