Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Verse that started it all...

I felt led to post the verse that God led me to back in January of this year. I was praying for direction on whether or not the decision to adopt was right for our family. This is what He showed me. "I will stand upon my post of observation and station myself on the tower, and watch to see what He will say within me and what answer I will make. And the Lord answered me and said, "Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may read it as he hastens by. For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end, it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day." --Habakkuk 2:1-3 Thank You, Lord that You know the appointed day!

No comments: